Enjoy helping others get outside and give back to their community? Great! Be a Keep Austin Beautiful Day site leader!
We needs folks who are fun, dedicated, personable, and ready to take action to fulfill our mission: engaging citizens to build more beautiful communities.
- Select a green space or waterway that needs some TLC!
- Submit your event (see video below)
- Attend a Site leader Training (lunch/dinner provided)
- March 23rd, 2019: Keep Austin Beautiful Conference Room (10am-12pm)
- April 2nd, 2019: Gateway REI (6:30pm-8:30pm)
- April 4th, 2019: Keep Austin Beautiful Conference Room (6:30pm-8:30pm)
- April 6th, 2019: Gateway REI (10:30am-12:00pm)
- Pick up your supplies and t-shirts prior to the day
- Fill out your report form by April 19th, 2019
You may be thinking it can’t be that easy but trust us; it is! At our Site Leader Training you’ll receive all the information you need and will have the opportunity to ask questions. Additionally, our team will provide all of the tools and resources that you’ll need the day of to have a fantastic event.
Keep Austin Beautiful can only accomplish our mission through the dedicated work of site leaders and volunteers like you in our city. We look forward to seeing you at Keep Austin Beautiful Day!
How to register as a site leader
Check out a video I made via Loom