Keep Austin Beautiful, a nonprofit organization with a mission to inspire and educate all Austinites to volunteer together, beautify green spaces, clean waterways, and reduce waste every day, seeks a Corporate Engagement Coordinator to lead and support its cleanup and beautification initiatives. The Corporate Engagement Coordinator will mobilize hundreds of corporate and community volunteers each year to clean and beautify shared public spaces. The Corporate Engagement Coordinator is a key member of the development team and reports to the Development Manager.
The Corporate Engagement Coordinator will build and maintain relationships with corporate volunteers and key community partners, lead and support volunteer service days, and coordinate project logistics. Primary programs include Clean Lady Bird Lake and Adopt-A-Street.
- Coordinate volunteer recruitment, registration, and service day logistics for Clean Lady Bird Lake and Adopt-A-Street, and provide support for Keep Austin Beautiful Day as needed
- Communicate with corporate groups to schedule and maintain ongoing volunteer engagement opportunities
- Plan and implement corporate volunteer appreciation events throughout the year
- Develop and maintain corporate relationships to secure in-kind donations for the organization
- Promote employee giving and employer matching programs to volunteers
- Maintain and report up-to-date records of corporate volunteer engagement and program results
- Execute an outreach plan to the business community to increase and expand participation in the Keep Austin Beautiful Business Membership Program
- Recruit members of professional organizations, Chamber of Commerce, and other business groups for volunteer opportunities with the organization
- Enter and manage data in GivePulse, Monday.com, Mailchimp, and Little Green Light
- Represent the organization at corporate and community engagement events
- Support other programming as needed
The ideal candidate will have volunteer coordination experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, be highly organized and detail-oriented, and have a passion for the environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, public affairs, or a related field preferred
- Natural leader with the ability to motivate and encourage others
- Strong interpersonal skills with an understanding of corporate fundraising
- 2+ years of experience working with and organizing volunteers
- 2+ years of experience coordinating and overseeing events
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to multi-task, lift 20 pounds, and maintain a positive attitude with community members
- A flexible schedule is required, including some evenings and weekends
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook and Excel, as well as GivePulse, Monday.com, Mailchimp, and Little Green Lights preferred
Hours: This is a full-time position with weekends and evenings, supporting and leading projects.
Pay & Benefits: Keep Austin Beautiful offers a progressive work environment, full health care and dental benefits, paid vacation and sick time, a 403(b) retirement plan, and mileage and cellular phone reimbursement. The salary range for this position is $45,000-$50,000, commensurate with experience.
Application Process: To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should read Corporate Engagement Coordinator — Last Name. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. The posting will be open until the position is filled. Only complete submissions will be considered and receive a response. No phone calls, please.