May 6, 2020
Keep Austin Beautiful values the health and safety of our volunteers, citizens, and staff. Therefore, in accordance with the recommendations of the City of Austin and the Centers for Disease Control, Keep Austin Beautiful is now closed to the public until further notice.
All volunteer projects, programming, and resource checkouts (activity kits, cleanup supplies, and tools) are canceled or postponed until further notice.
Effective immediately, our staff will be working remotely. If you have any questions, please call us at 512-391-0617 or email us at email@example.com
As the situation evolves, we will keep this page updated.
How can you protect yourself?
The City of Austin Public Health Department recommends the following measures to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including flu and COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue to cover it, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. ‘
For more information, please visit the Austin Public Health page.