Join Keep Austin Beautiful!
Support Keep Austin Beautiful and help us to ensure that Austin remains a beautiful city for all of its residents to enjoy. As a supporter of Keep Austin Beautiful, you will enjoy:
- A Keep Austin Beautiful t-shirt
- Acknowledgement on the Keep Austin Beautiful website and annual report
As a Seed Starter, your $25 gift:
- restocks an environmental stewardship Activity Kit, educating 11,800 youth annually
- seeds 2,500 square feet along a creek to restore the riparian habitat
- buys a 5-gallon native tree
- replaces 1 tool in our tool shed, used to support 163 service projects annually
Explorer - $100
As an Explorer, your $100 gift:
- purchases cleanup supplies for 100 volunteers removing an estimated 2,000 pounds of litter
Guardian - $250
As a Guardian, your $250 gift:
- buys 5 recycling bins to support the entire Event Recycling program, diverting more than 10,000 pounds of recycling annually
- replaces and repairs 10 tools used to support 163 service projects annually
- provides transportation for 120 youth to explore and restore a creek
Steward - $500
As a Steward, your $500 gift:
- supports 32 weeks of Green Teens afterschool environmental education for a student
- funds a small neighborhood beautification grant
- pays for five deliveries of soil, mulch or compost for beautification projects
Sustainer - $1,000
As a Sustainer, your $1000 gift:
- pays an 8-week stipend for a Green Teen intern to gain leadership skills and mentor younger youth
Donate by Mail - You may also make your one-time or recurring donation by mailing a check payable to Keep Austin Beautiful to 55 North IH-35, Suite 215, Austin, TX 78702.
Keep Austin Beautiful is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. All donations are fully tax deductible.
Thank you for considering making a donation to Keep Austin Beautiful. We understand the value of your dollar and want you to feel confident in how your donation is allocated. At Keep Austin Beautiful we pride ourselves on our programming and reinvesting the most of every dollar back into the community. We accomplish this by being responsible stewards in managing our financial resources including being effective and efficient in our operations and having extensive Board of Directors oversight. Learn more about our fiscal responsibility through our audit report.