Through community cleanups, we are making Austin a better place to live and work! Keep Austin Beautiful identifies areas in need, provides cleanup supplies, coordinates trash collection, and recruits volunteers for individuals and groups interested in cleaning up public space.
Keep Austin Beautiful is available to help you find the best location for your cleanup. Please fill out the Project Request Form for assistance. Know your date and location? Move forward with these easy steps...
- Complete the Cleanup Request Form at least three weeks in advance to allow time for all requests to be processed
- We'll confirm your request and pick up time (pick-ups and drop-offs are available Monday through Friday by appointment only)
- Pick-up and drop off the supplies at the Keep Austin Beautiful office at your pre-arranged time
- Complete the Report Form and send photos to let us know how you did
Resources for Cleanups
- Sign-in/Liability Release
- Keep Austin Beautiful’s Safety Guidelines
- Recycling Tips
- Tips on Organizing a Cleanup
- Complete an Austin Litter Report to report trash in public spaces
- Poison Ivy Fact Sheet
- Check out an Activity Kit about litter or watersheds
- Tips and resources from "Let's Can It! Austin"
- Yard signs to remind friends and neighbors that we can work together to keep Austin beautiful. See signs available here.
- For more information about what's happening in Texas checkout Keep Texas Beautiful and "Don't Mess with Texas", a program of TxDot